Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A story

A story

Hello everybody,
Today is my going crazy and posting day... I hope you enjoy the fruit
of my procrastination. But for those concerned... I wont do this
again for a while, and besides, right now, I have no idea what I
supposed to be doing instead. Feel better? I do.

Ok, here is a story I wanna tell.

Once a upon a time, there lived a freak of leather. He like to ride
his bike everyday. He would, everyday at 8:54am walk up to his
bike... kick the kid who may have been on his bike, and would take
off. He would race and race... and race whatever would challenge
him... which was usually nothing and no one. So he never went fast.
Everyday! He was that good... or so he thought. You see all people
had to do, was look in his direction and they would go running. Up
the slide or to their mommies. He was good... or so he thought.
The end.

The Storyteller.

1 Comments:

Blogger Selam said...

thanks. I enjoy telling stories. And you are welcome. Aside from gospel, I like hip-hop and R&B. The latter one, only some artist do it like. Most are influenced by gospel anyway, so I just go to the source. My favorite artist is Kirk Franklin. His songs are hype. Aside from the random comment he is always making during the song (e.g. "umm" or "yeah." or "you know it" or some other annoying and pointless producer comment) I love all the songs I've heard him do. He mixed the soul of gospel with the funk of Hip-Hop. And of course his songs are christian so I'm not listen to how "hard" he is. It's real, and I like it. One song you might wanna check out is "Now behold the lamb". The singers for that song blow my mind.

7:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home