Friday, April 08, 2005

Discovery Blog Introduced

Hey Everyone,
I originally wrote this blog on March 11th. As you can see, it's not March 11th when I brought this out. But it's taken quite a bit of time. Between computer problems and finding the appropriate material to make this blog good, it was a slow process. I don't know if the next one is going to be as elaborate... but it will at least be more purposeful. So here is the blog as I have done it.

I thought I would do something different today. I thought that I would try a discovery blog. What is a discovery blog you ask? Good question.

Well, a discovery blog is one where a good portion of the blog entry is a link somewhere. A story if you will. And as you read the blogs, and occasionally click the links, you perhaps see a page one hasn't seen before... or ... have fun in the exploration. This is a starter one, enjoy. For those that have comments, feel free to let me know what you think about this idea of mine.

The Author

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Selam,

Obviously lots of time was wasted... umm, I mean spent making your discovery blog post. I thought it was pretty funny, and you're right, that picture of you liking the trophy isn't very flattering.

David

4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home