Friday, July 22, 2005

Racing


Racing
Originally uploaded by
Mehretube.


This picture is from my race last friday. From the position of the runner beside me, I would say this picture is in the last 50 metres of the 5 km race. Unfortunatly he ended up beating me to the line. I made a mistake... actually two big mistakes that I hope never to repeat again. The more I look at this picture the more upset I get at those two decision. You see both of them were fear based... that is, I was running not to lose -- versus running to win. Sigh. Why must I have to re-learn every single lesson. Well, one positive thing is that I'm learning it now at the beginning of the cross-country season rather than the end.

More on my race later, first a link to the race site (as well as other races).

http://www.canadarunningseries.com/rocknroll/index.htm


A play-by-play of how it well is to follow... assuming that you guys are interested. Of course, I will keep it short and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home