Tuesday, August 02, 2005

nice blog

You know the original blog here was writting quite a while a go. Since then I have actually written about the topic of this original blog (i.e. photoblogs). So instead I offer something perhaps better... this link is for a comic artist by the name of Matt (read his bio here). Matt is up for the Eisner for best Digital Comic this year. The Eisner Awards are the Oscar of comic awards. So suffice it to say it's a big deal. I don't know enough to be able to comment on this, and what it would mean, but this particular award is new this year. How do I know about all this, you may ask (but probably didn't give it a lick of though), well, Matt was my roomate (or I guess "housemate" would be more "accurate") until fairly recently. Enjoy the site
The Fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home