Friday, December 02, 2005

Vancouver Visit

Hey All,
I am currently visiting Vancouver, staying with my friends Anna & Kyle Martin. Having arrived yesterday, I am slowly getting the picture of what Van City is really like.

The interesting bit, is that before I came I found out that the weather here in Vancouver (where I am writing from right now) was the same temperature as Toronto... but with more snow. Which is kinda funny. I was looking forward to the fact that at least it would be warmer here for National Cross Country Championships (which is the other reason I am here). Well it wont be. Oh well. The positive is that it will be really really muddy. At least my coach seems to think that I do well in mud.

I may have to finish these updates later... I'm not feeling especially articulate. It's been interesting though. Hope you all are having a good time wherever you are.

The Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home